Our Covid Approach
The Greats Awards is planning a safe return. Our commitment is to ensure the event is as safe as possible, working in and above the lines of legal expectation, with the co-operation of all who attend.
Everyone that attends the event will have to show proof of being double vaccinated (via the NHS app) or a COVID passport (these can be applied for at: NHS COVID Pass – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
For people who haven’t been vaccinated we would require proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test (within 24 hours of the event start time), logged with the NHS result service. (https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result)
There will be facilities at the event for people to do a lateral flow test if required, though is very much advised that the safest and easiest method will be to complete a home test in advance.
Staff / Contractors:
All Max Publishing’s (event organiser) staff and contractors that visit the venue will have been double vaccinated and will have taken a Lateral Flow Test within 24 hours of the event.
• All front of house associates will wear masks or visors
• All food service associates will wear white cotton gloves throughout service
The 3 principles the venue continues to follow are:
1. Hygiene: The hotel maintains a high level of enhanced hygiene protocols in all areas. Associates will wear face coverings and white gloves during the service.
2. Ventilation: All public areas and events spaces have a high level of natural and mechanical air-conditioning with fresh air ventilation.
3. Sanitization: High traffic areas and touchpoints are sanitized frequently and regularly, and hand-sanitizing stations are available for all guests to use.
EXISTING COVID PROTOCOLS THAT WILL CONTINUE AT THE VENUE:
• Hand-sanitising stations are placed at all busy locations.
• Deep cleaning and sanitisation of all public areas and event spaces will take place on a daily basis pre-occupation of the event space.
• Increased cleaning protocols during the set-up, rehearsals and event including sanitization of all high-touch points.
• During the event, frequent housekeeping attendance of ladies and gents bathrooms during the event with particular attention during peak times.
• Guests are requested to avoid bringing luggage such as overnight bags with them to the venue to help minimize queues.
* Please note, these protocols could be subject to change in the future.